Description changed to:
I am using ABBYY Screenshot Reader to OCR capture some text in a flash website,
ABBYY automatically save the text in the clipboard, it take some time do that,
sometimes is 3 secs, sometimes is 9 secs.
I need to repeat this task several times, is there a way to detect when it has
finished to OCR Process and creates the new clipboard content?

May I need to create a Busy Loop?
something like...

BeforeABBYY = App.getClipboard();
AfterABBYY = App.getClipboard();

While 'BeforeABBYY' == 'AfterABBYY':
    AfterABBYY = App.getClipboard();

Im right? please tell me if there is any other way to achieve this,
sorry if it is python syntax, I just would like to know if there is not any
other better way (avoiding Busy Loop) to do this using either Sikuli clipboard
operators or JAVA script.

THanks Advanced.