eduardobedoya is still having a problem:
Sorry,
I just don't get it
I have read this part
isinstance(object, classinfo) I read paragraph with Local n Global
but it doesn't provide examples

what parameters have to be put in object, classinfo in here...
isinstance(object, classinfo)???

Sorry
isn't there any other tutorial site with examples?

It is just that that part off manual talks about tuples, clasess
I have read some about those, for the moment I just use variables n lists, and
I would like to check its values when running sikuli, and tell when something
is a string, or an integer, or a list, in order to test.