Description changed to:
I mean sometimes the image appears in 0secs, then in that case I would like to
wait for 2secs more,
but if the image appears in 3secs, I would like to avoid waiting any longer,
also, if image appears in 1sec, then I would like to wait for 1sec more
Is this possible?
Hope it is understandable

Currently Im doing...
wait(2)
reg.wait(Img, 9)
By doing this I have to wait 2secs + the time the image takes to appear

But I would like to do something like...
(reg.wait(Img,9)) or (wait(2))
By doing this I would only have to wait the time the image takes to appear
provided that the wait time is equal or longer than 2secs

I say so cuz this is inside a function I have to repeat several times.

Thanks Advanced.