I am running Sikuli 1.1.0.... I have a utilities.py that runs most of my
common functions.

I've included this line at the top:

Settings.OverwriteImages = true/1
and also tried
Settings.OverwriteImages = true/1

When I capture a pre-existing image, Sikuli names it with a "-1" and
doesn't overwrite by the same name.

Am I missing something? And I thought using Settings in a script only
affects the runtime behavior, what if I'm just capturing straight out of
the IDE?

Thanks,

Collin

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 4:37 PM, RaiMan <rmhdeve...@me.com> wrote:

> look http://sikulix.com
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1420866
>
> Title:
>   [1.1.0] Need IDE settings to overwrite captured images
>
> Status in Sikuli:
>   Fix Committed
>
> Bug description:
>   Would like the option of a setting to overwrite images of the same
>   name during the screen capture process.
>
>   Using Sikuli IDE 1.0.1 / Win 7 64 bit.
>
>   From an earlier thread with
>   RaiMan:(https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/261956)
>
>   I will add an option
>   Settings.OverwriteImages = false (as default)
>
>   So when available in one of the next nightly builds of 1.1.0, you might
> try it out:
>   somewhere at the beginning of a script session simply say
>   Settings.OverwriteImages = true
>
>   and on recapture the images will be overwritten without notice (since
>   you know, what you are doing).
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1420866

Title:
  [1.1.0] Need IDE settings to overwrite captured images

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Would like the option of a setting to overwrite images of the same
  name during the screen capture process.

  Using Sikuli IDE 1.0.1 / Win 7 64 bit.

  From an earlier thread with