Hey there,

I am currently developing a little graphical testing suite for my company and
while using Sikuli as my tool of choice, I ran into a small problem.

The situation is as follows:
I am using a Win 7 Professional machine as my testing rig. For our tests I
installed my own copy of Jenkins under a specified user account chosen to be
the one the testing softwar will run on, so that when a build has finished, a
completion signal gets send to my Jenkins, which in turn will trigger a bash
script. Said bash script then triggers a task running with administrative
privileges, which in turn calls up Sikuli and then handles the automated
installation.

Well, and here is my problem. In theory that sounds good and quite doable.
However, for Sikuli to run correctly said administrative task must be set to
"run only, when this user is logged on". Unluckily the administrative account,
which is not the standard Administrator account by Microsoft, is on the same
machine as the user account doing the actual testing. Also the task is
invisible to the testing account, which has no administrative rights, and when
I create a task specific for the user account, it keeps telling me, that I need
administrative rights and stops the test.

I am a bit of a loss here and spend quite some time researching on how to wrok
around this, but finding no answer so far. So can you help me out. please and
give me some hints?