Hi! So I have a long script that logs in to accounts and does some actions then
logs out, then repeats. I made a list of the logins that I want the script to
loop through, but ONE BY ONE as the script starts over. So for example it looks
kinda like this:

while True: #to loop infinitely I guess? sorry I'm still learning
   click ("blah.png")
   logins = ['l...@mail.com', 'l...@mail.com', etc]
   for x in logins:
      type("%s" %x + Key.TAB)
      type("pass" + Key.ENTER)
   #after this is all just the actions I need to be done
   #the script will then log out of the account but I want it to go the NEXT
emai (l...@mail.com) l after going through the first one (l...@mail.com)

I'm probably doing this in a very inefficient way but what happens is that all
the emails are typed into the email box at once. I've tried breaking the loop
but then it will start over to the first email when the whole script loops
again. If anyone could please help me out with this, I'd really really
appreciate it! Thanks in advance!