eduardobedoya posted a new comment:
the y axis is predictable
the x axis is unpredictable
in fact, the region in which Im searching is an horizontal rectangle (all the
screen wide size and 300px height)

Do I first got to find all previous Matches of the Img
So it will count then if another one appear right?
what if there is no image at the beginning?
Sikuli AutoWaitTime takes hole three seconds if no image is found on screen
I guess I would have to set the autowaittime to 1sec and then restore it to 3,
cuz in all others findImg actions in my script I would like to wait 3 secs.
Isn't any other way to kinda set autowaittime for a single findAll, (like in
the wait action or in the exists actions)

How would the python code look like? what approach should I follow.

THanks Advanced.