Tested again on 2015-06-18_01:00nightly. I have more details:

- This seems to work against released software (tested against Adobe
Photoshop CC 2015). That app gets the Cmd-O just fine.

- However, I tested this against the built binary we're testing.
Originally, I was running the software from XCode, but then I switched
over to running the binary. In both cases, Sikuli gets the Cmd-O and not
the binary I was testing. (Yes, Cmd-O works on the software I'm working
on.)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  KeyModifier being sent to Sikuli, not to app

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description:
  Not yet attempted in Sikuli 1.0.1.

  OS: Mac OSX Yosemite (10.10.3)

  METHOD:
  Script is as follows:
  App.focus("NameOfApp");
  type("r"); # just to confirm that the app has focus
  type("o", KeyModifier.KEY_CMD); # Cmd-O to open a file

  RESULT:
  After the second line, the app reacts to the letter R correctly, proving that
the app has focus. However, the Cmd-O opens Sikuli's File Open dialog, not my
product's.