I am using SikulixIDE 1.1.0 Build 2015-06-24_01:00nightly on a MAC OS X 10.7.5

My program has been working for hours going over the same piece of code then
suddenly I get thrown off the game I am monitoring as I failed to act in time.
When I shift alt c sikuli I see the following in the log

[error] script [ main ]] stopped with error at line --unknown--
[error] Could not evaluate error source nor reason. Analyze StackTrace!
[error]

java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
 at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
 at java.awt.Robot.delay(Robot.java:427)
 at org.sikuli.script.RobotDesktop.delay(RobotDesktop.java:227)
 at java.awt.Robot.autoDelay(Robot.java:413)
 at java.awt.Robot.afterEvent(Robot.java:363)
 at java.awt.Robot.mouseRelease(Robot.java:204)
 at org.sikuli.script.RobotDesktop.doMouseUp(RobotDesktop.java:90)
 at org.sikuli.script.RobotDesktop.mouseUp(RobotDesktop.java:201)
 at org.sikuli.script.Mouse.up(Mouse.java:383)
 at org.sikuli.script.Mouse.up(Mouse.java:367)
 at org.sikuli.script.Mouse.reset(Mouse.java:102)
 at org.sikuli.script.Sikulix.cleanUp(Sikulix.java:328)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE$ButtonRun$1.run(SikuliIDE.java:2385)

from what I can gather it was executing the following line when this happened

        wait(foldButton_L,FOREVER)  # When fold button appears it is my turn

I can assure you the fold button would have appeared. but it seems Sikuli
failed to pick it up.
Is Sikuli just not infallible and sometimes I will have to expect it to fail or
is there something else going on here?

Is the sleep interruption part of the fold button not being found or is it
because I aborted the script to see the log and it was still in the middle of
waiting for the fold button?

Thanks

Jonathan