Hello,

I'm a beginner in automation and I try to use Sikuli for automate a desktop
application.
I create a new project in JAVA with Eclipse, i added external jar in JAVA Build
I want to open a Desktop application and fill the login and password and after
that check if a picture exist in the application.

maestro.PNG  is the screenshot of my icon application and i don't know how to
do next steps.

package com.example.tests;
import java.awt.Desktop;
import java.io.File;
import org.sikuli.api.DesktopScreenRegion;
import org.sikuli.api.ImageTarget;
import org.sikuli.api.ScreenRegion;
import org.sikuli.api.Target;
import org.sikuli.api.robot.Mouse;
import org.sikuli.api.robot.desktop.DesktopMouse;
import org.sikuli.script.*;

public class maestro {
        public static void main(String[] args)  {

                 ScreenRegion s = new DesktopScreenRegion();
                 Target tg=new ImageTarget(new
File("C:\\TRAVAIL\\bandb\\POB\\maestro.PNG"));
                 ScreenRegion sr= s.find(tg);
                 System.out.println(sr);
                 Mouse mouse=new DesktopMouse();
                 mouse.click(sr.getCenter());
                 }
}

When i execute this code i get :

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
details.null

        at com.example.tests.maestro.main(maestro.java:25)

Can you give me information about that ?

Thank you