Hello! I'm using sikuli together with another program.  So far everythings been
working out perfectly. I do have a question regarding mouse control.

This second program performs action from time to time; by hovering the mouse to
a location and clicking. The operation it performs is abit more complicated but
not relevant.

This seconday program has a higher priority then sikuli. The action is
performed at random times so It's not possible to program this with time. I'm
therfore curious. Is there any way for sikuli to take pause everytime the mouse
is moved/clicked by? Say that sikuli stops all it's action for 3 seconds after
last mouse movement is performed.

Have a fantastic summer!