Hello,

Tried to search for an answer but did not find anything satisfactory but I'm
kinda bad at Internet search (so sorry if an answer already exists)

Here is my problem:
I'm trying to write some function that performs specific processing based on
parameter type (mainly Match or Region).
No problem with Match, but Region seems a bit more tricky so I dug a bit more
and found out that there seems to have several types of Region, depending where
it comes from.

This code (with Sikuli 1.0.1):
  from sikuli import *

  reg = Region(1,1,100,100)

  print "Is reg a Region?"
  if isinstance(reg, Region):print "yes, a Region"
  else:print "nope, not a Region"

  print "Is reg.nearby(5) a Region?"
  if isinstance(reg.nearby(5), Region):print "yes, a Region"
  else:print "nope, not a Region"

gives

  Is reg a Region?
  yes, a Region
  Is reg.nearby(5) a Region?
  nope, not a Region

Seeing this result (which seems strange as documentation says that nearby()
"Returns a new Region"), I tried this
  print "reg class=%s"%reg.__class__
  print "reg.nearby(5) class=%s"%reg.nearby(5).__class__
and got
  reg class=<class 'sikuli.Region.Region'>
  reg.nearby(5) class=<type 'org.sikuli.script.Region'>

So, here comes the question: what am I doing wrong to get reg.nearby(5) not
being a Region?

Thanks in advance
Romuald