Cameron Jones proposed the following answer:
Hey,

I don't know which solutions you have tried so far, but it is a known
issue that in SikuliX 1.0.1, if you enable the OCR functionality, you
need to rebuild the libs folder, so my recommendation if you haven't
already done so, is to delete the contents of the libs folder, then
launch the IDE again, and it will rebuild the libraries with the correct
tessdata and you should be all set.