Justin Veerman posted a new comment:
Hi Eugene,

Thanks for the response, however I am still a bit confused. What is this
code doing? Why is 95 wrong if you included it in your response? Is it
right that found is a Match type? You also put (if found), isn't the if
supposed to be conditional on it being true?

I tried my best to convert your answer to Java:

        Match found = screen.exists(image6.similar((float) 0.95),1);
                if (found != null) {
                        System.out.println("Match");
                } else {
                                System.out.println("No Match");