I am trying to run two processes at the same time with two browsers using
Selenium and Sikuli. When Sikuli does an OCR of an image on both threads at the
same time, it causes Java to crash. When I put a semaphore there so it will
only do one at a time, it works fine. But this will be much slower when many
browsers are running. Here is the code:

byte[] thisScreen = ((TakesScreenshot)driver).getScreenshotAs(OutputType.BYTES);
BufferedImage screenImage = ImageIO.read(new ByteArrayInputStream(thisScreen));
Image thisImage = new Image(screenImage);
String pageText = thisImage.text();

It causes this Java error:

#
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000068b587c3, pid=4144,
tid=7252
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_45-b14) (build 1.8.0_45-b14)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.45-b02 mixed mode
windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libtesseract-3.dll+0x1587c3]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client
versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Project\TicketPullSel\hs_err_pid4144.log
#
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#