jhonvinage475 gave more information on the question:
help is really appreciated thank you.

The goal of this script :

I have a paint program with many bruhes and i need to remove duplicates
:

here find a link with a screen of my computer : on the left you see the
panel with brush of the paint software and on the right the windows
directory with picture

http://picpaste.com/pics/brush-u1t7pOUn.1437144292.jpg

(i can compare directly duplicate in the drawing software panel with
sikuli because same thumbnail of a brush are not necessarily a duplicate
because a brush have other parameter like density etc ... so first
treatment that's why I export a directory)

in the directory the image file have the same size 32x32 pixels in PNG
and on the software the picture have 1 pixels more in grey around.

when i use manual capture no problem for sikuli to find similar...

Thanks.