i am combining Sikulix with Robotframework2.8.7.

Using the nightly version in June.30th, everything is fine. After reading
Railman's notes for changes in Sikulix after July.5th nightly built, everything
works excepts for one point- I cannot generate the test logs and test reports
as before June.30ths.

The errors are as following: It looks again the configuation issues, but I
don't know whether solving it in RF or Sikulix.
Of course there are files like Lib\robot\htmldata\rebot\log.html and
Lib\robot\htmldata\rebot\report.html in sikulixapi.jar.

But to RF, there is no directory like sikulixapi.jar\Lib

Output: E:\webchatbackup\Wechat\results\output.xml
[ ERROR ] Writing log file 'E:\wechatbackup\Wechat\results\log.html' failed: No
such file or directory: E:\Sikulix-2014\sikulixapi.jar\Lib\robot\htmldata\rebot\
log.html
[ ERROR ] Writing report file 'E:\wechatbackup\Wechat\results\report.html' faile
d: No such file or directory: E:\Sikulix-2014\sikulixapi.jar\Lib\robot\htmldata\
rebot\report.html