        As far as I know, the concrete implementation of Finder.find() is the
Open CV's template_match method. Besides that,  I don't find any manual delay
on the c++ side written to call Open CV.
        Based on my comprehension, the execution time of find method should be
the same if screen and pattern are not changed. However, its execution time
varies time by time.

Code snippet:
                        long beforeFind = (new Date()).getTime();
                        f.find(ptn);
                        long afterFind = (new Date()).getTime();
                        long timeDiff = afterFind - beforeFind;
                        System.out.println("timeDiff: " + timeDiff);

The timeDiff varies from 48ms to 72ms if find and varies from 665ms to 808ms if
find failed.

What's the cause of inconsistent search time?