eduardobedoya posted a new comment:
Thanks Raiman, no I don't intend to have a hotkey to stop a script, it stop
when it ends...
but I would like to run one script and after it ends (it write a file), then
execute another script,...
>From your example I used this...

def runMySikuliScriptA(event):
    runScript("C:\Sikuli\Scripts\MySikuliScriptA")
Env.addHotkey(Key.F1, KeyModifier.CTRL+KeyModifier.SHIFT, runMySikuliScriptA)

def runMySikuliScriptB(event):
    runScript("C:\Sikuli\Scripts\MySikuliScriptB")
Env.addHotkey(Key.F2, KeyModifier.CTRL+KeyModifier.SHIFT, runMySikuliScriptB)

while True:
    wait(1)

Doing this I can press CTRL SHIFT F1 and run scriptA, then after it ends, I
press CTRL SHIFT F2 to run scriptB, it worked ok
So this last infinite loop is necessary right?  is it helps sikuli to wait
until next shortcut is press right??
Thanks Raiman.