Description changed to:
Hi,

i am french, i will try to be as clear as possible.

I have to scan several regions of text and update the program's
variables when a change event occurs in one of these regions.

I use java with sikuli 1.1.0 api.

/*

// init--> region
Region myRegion = new Region(// ... coordinates ...);

// scan --> region
String myVariable = myRegion.text();

// update --> program
myClass.setMyVariable(myVariable)

// set --> region change handler
myRegion.onChange(myClass.setMyVariable(myRegion.text));

// start --> region observer
myRegion.observeInBackground(Constants.FOREVER);

*/

Using this pattern on several regions crash the app (access violation),
apparently tesseract doesn't like multi-threading (observeInBackground).

I could use the while loop to update variables every x seconds in the
main thread but i think it's pretty ugly and bloated.

Is there a workaround to accomplish these things in a better way ? (-->
scan text --> update program --> wait for text region change)

Thanks