Ozgur Ibek is still having a problem:
Thank you for your reply.

As far as I can understand, not only I can manipulate the image
recognition code but also I can set the system to use another algorithm,
is that correct?

What I meant by "image recognition failure mitigation" is that when
image recognition fails for a specific image, does the system
immediately throw an error or first try something else? In an article an
example was given as "to add redundancies in the test script code such
that if the image recognition fails, it is automatically rerun or
executed with another sought image."