Data driven tests

Is it possible to run data driven tests in Sikuli? That means, if one wants to
perform the same operations with multiple sets of data, i.e. if one wants to
check how the application responds to ten separate sets of data one could
either run;

A.ten separate tests each with its own set of data
B.Alternatively create a data driven test with a loop that runs ten times. In
each of the ten iterations, the test is driven by a different data set

Of course, option I is straight forward, right?
Is option B possible in Sikuli?

Can anyone please help?

P.S. I ahve NOT yet satrted using/evaluating Sikuli.
Firstly, I'm making a note of my requirements so that based on these
requirements, I can test the feature of Sikuli whilst prototyping.