In my application, I generate a text file as the end result.

The text file is is a huge file (sometimes several MB , sometimes even a GB).

I want to use Sikuli to find out if the contents of the text file in the
current version is same as previous version (the previous version text is my
expected result).

Now, I know Sikuli works based on "image recognition" approach.

Does it mean, I can program / script Sikuli to compare the images of my WHOLE
content of the the previous version text file with the content in the current
version and report the unmatched pixels/areas?

I would say the above is possible.

Am I right?

 have not started using Sikuli but just (firstly) docuemnting my requirements
and then will ebgin to prototype if Sikuli meets my requirments.

Is the above pssible in Sikuli?