I am testing a GUI application and I want to log failures (images missing), but
want the script to complete without stopping in the middle.

I am using the> assert exists(#link_to_image#), 5) When the script detects a
missing image it will stop in the middle and log the error in the message
field. I do not want to "SKIP" , the missing image in a "Not Found" situation
and I do not want to "ABORT" or "RETRY" either. The purpose of my testing is to
detect issues with the GUI not skip over them.

Is there another way to report the error at the end once the script is finished
without stopping in the middle?