swagatsamal2...@gmail.com gave more information on the question:
Change to region (Java.security.cert crt path validation exception) -
this is the error message we are getting.

No we are not using PyDev plugin.
We are using Eclipse 4.4 Luna version and importing sikuli jar files, trying to
develop and migrate our codes.

Any package we are missing ? Please let us know.

For java jar files some imported files are listed below
For e.g. Sikuli Jar file 1.0.1, 1.0.1jar, core-1.0.1jar, java.jar,
xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar, poixmlschema.3.9jar, poi.3.11jar etc. please advise.