Description changed to:
Hi,

As an example, please go to www.google.com

Then the question is how to detect and click on second "o" letter in
java? The object is movable. The rule is simple to check from the left
to the right.

The first matched object should be skipped.

I know that colours are not the same on Google logo, but this is just an
example. By the way, similarity option probably can solve this.

The question is what is the best and easiest way to detect second
matched object, third matched object, etc.

Currently, I have this:

matches = (findAll(Pattern("1449706525571.png").similar(0.89)))

while matches.hasNext():
    match = matches.next()
    click(match)
    wait(2)

I guess this is the order by similarity. Is it possible to change it by
sorting from left to right?

Many thanks.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.