I am a beginner in Sikuli and java both. Any help will be highly appreciated.

I have create a Sikuli project using java. I am able to run this project in
eclipse successfully. But when I am exporting it into runnable jar file and
running the jar file then the images are not getting recognized. I have kept
the images in other disk and have passed the path of image into my code using
properties file. I have used the following piece of code:

            String imagepath = rp.prop.getProperty("SikuliImage");
                        Screen screen = new Screen();
                        Pattern certi = new Pattern(imagepath+"certi.png");
                        Thread.sleep(1000);
                        screen.click(certi);

is an answer contact for Sikuli.