I have written a script to handle an image, lets say named popup. these are the
steps i followed:
1. open a window and see if this popup exists:
if popup: do this.
else: do this.
 the problem is, it works fine if i run it the first time but, if you are
running it loops/recursively it starts finding the image popup even if popup
doesn't exists. I tried highlighting it and it seems to be getting a ghost
image. So, even if the image popup doesn't exist it is getting into the "if
popup:" section always and getting errors even if I want the script to enter
the else: part instead.

PS:
I have not defined any region, instead I have used the whole screen.
And yes, there is absolutely no image(popup) and I have used similar(0.9), and
there is no room for it to find an accidental image similar to popup on the
screen.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.