Description changed to:
I'm needing to click on multiple of the same image my only problem is
when I'm trying to click a match the mouse is just clicking and not
moving to the coordinates of the images found. The match iterator is
able to find all the images but its just not moving to them. I've tried
a couple of tests with different images but its not working... Any help
is appreciated.

My code:

import java.util.Iterator;

import org.sikuli.script.FindFailed;
import org.sikuli.script.Match;
import org.sikuli.script.Screen;

public class TestClick {
        static String greenTile = "C://Java//greenTile.png";
        static String yellowTile = "C://Java//yellowTile.png";
        static String purpleTile = "C://Java//purpleTile.png";
        static String blueTile = "C://Java//blueTile.png";

        public static void main(String[] args) throws InterruptedException {
                Screen s = new Screen();
                Iterator<Match> matches = null;
                while (true) {
                        try {
                                matches = s.findAll(greenTile);
                                for (; matches.hasNext(); matches.next()) {
                                try {
                                        s.click(matches);
                                        Thread.sleep(1000);
                                } catch (FindFailed e) {