Jim Theisen gave more information on the question:
Maven central using the pom dependency.  I tried 1.1.0 first, that's the
version that has the dependencies on com.googlecode.javacv that don't exist
in maven central.   There is a 1.2.0 that fixes the dependency to be
org.bytedeco javacv but it's dependant on 2.4.9 opencv.  Your released
1.1.0 of the libs and installer for the ide is 2.4.8 based.
On May 19, 2016 12:57 AM, "RaiMan" <question293...@answers.launchpad.net>
wrote:

> Your question #293910 on Sikuli changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/293910

> RaiMan requested more information:
> what is 1.2.0 exactly? Where and how do you get it?
>
> --
> To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
> this email or enter your reply at the following page:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/293910
>
> You received this question notification because you asked the question.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.