Ryan confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi RaiMan (or anyone else who is curious,

I thought I would share the steps I needed to take to get robot working
now that a new build has been kicked off.

- I had to download the new nightly build of 1.1.1 (2016-05-19)
- I nuked my old SikuliX install and reinstalled the one from 05-19
- I downloaded the Robot zip file from here: http://download.sikuli.de/robot.zip
- I unzipped that zip file into %AppData%/SikuliX/Lib
- I pasted the test robot testcase directly into a new script in SikuliX from
here:
http://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/scenarios.html#using-robotframework

The script ran and I see all the expected files - including the report
files!  WooOOO!

The reason I had to download the robot.zip file was because SikuliX was
complaining, when I ran the script, before getting the zip, that a
platform.py file was missing.  Diffing the zip file against what SikuliX
installs by default to the Lib/robot dir - the zip came in at a few K
lighter, but contained ~4 extra files.

Now all I need to do is dive into how to tweak the report/script to my
liking.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.