I'm using SikuliX in NetBeans to create a test. I added the dependency to my
.pom file. When I try to run my test, I get the following error:

[error] RunTimeINIT: addToClasspath: does not exist - not added:
C:\Users\Jesper\Documents\NetBeansProjects\ElDiablo\Diablo2d\application\file:\C:\Users\Jesper\Documents\NetBeansProjects\ElDiablo\Diablo2d\application\target\diablo2d\diablo2d\modules\ext\com.se.sem4.group2.Core\com-sikulix\sikulixapi.jar!
*** classpath dump
0:
/C:/Users/Jesper/Documents/NetBeansProjects/ElDiablo/Diablo2d/application/target/surefire/surefirebooter2216122235168821312.jar
*** classpath dump end
[error] RunTimeINIT:  *** terminating: libs to export not found on above
classpath: /sikulixlibs/windows/libs64

As you can see, the path to the .jar file is all wrong. If the first
"C:\Users\Jesper\Documents\NetBeansProjects\ElDiablo\Diablo2d\application\" had
been cut off, the path would be correct.

My question is why the first part of the path has been duplicated, and how do I
change it?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.