I have my .sikuli folders stored in ~/Documents/Sikuli.  However, in OSX, the
Open dialog doesn't allow me to open any folders:  clicking, double-clicking,
and hitting 'enter' once the ~/Documents folder is selected all result in no
change. I can only choose ~, "Users", and "Macintosh HD".  Upon selecting
"Users" or "Macintosh HD", the prior options are not selectable, and I cannot
open folders elsewhere.  I can't even navigate into ~/Documents/Sikuli, much
less open a .sikuli.

Is there a way to trick the Open File gui into allowing me to navigate through
my system's file directory; or alternatively, if the Open File GUI only allows
me to select files in ~, is there a command line switch I can use to open three
.sikuli files?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.