masuo posted a new comment:
I do not think this is a better way, but I found a workaround for this problem.
I am trying to solve this problem by describing both runScript() and
robot.run() in a single code.
I use runScript() as a dummy.

[my code]
(1)C:\script\robot_run.sikuli\robot_run.py

runScript("""
robot
*** Variables ***
*** Settings ***
Library           ./inline/Dummy
*** Test Cases ***
""")

class Dummy(object):
  def main(self):
    pass

import robot.run
datasource = "C:/script/robot_run.sikuli/sample.robot"
scriptdir = "C:/script/robot_run.sikuli"
robot.run(datasource,outputdir=scriptdir)

(2)C:\script\robot_run.sikuli\sample.robot

*** Variables ***
${USERNAME}               demo
${PASSWORD}               mode
${TESTSITE}               http://test.sikuli.de
*** Settings ***
Library           C:/script/robot_run.sikuli/MyLibrary.py
Test Setup        start firefox and goto testsite    ${TESTSITE}
Test Teardown     stop firefox
*** Test Cases ***
正しいユーザ名とパスワードを使ってログインする
    Attempt to Login with Credentials    ${USERNAME}    ${PASSWORD}
    Status Should Be    Accepted
間違ったユーザ名とパスワードを使ってログインする
    Attempt to Login with Credentials    betty    wrong
    Status Should Be    Denied

(3)C:\script\robot_run.sikuli\MyLibrary.py

#  coding: utf-8
from sikuli import *
class MyLibrary(object):
  def start_firefox_and_goto_testsite(self, page):
    popup("start_firefox_and_goto_testsite")
  def stop_firefox(self):
    popup("stop_firefox")
  def attempt_to_login_with_credentials(self, username, password):
    popup("attempt_to_login_with_credentials")
  def status_should_be(self, expected):
    popup("status_should_be")

is an answer contact for Sikuli.