I have tested the build and now it works fine, as expected.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [request] inputText() should have more options --- fixed 1.1.1
  2016-07-04

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Hi!

  Could it be possible to bring some custumisation options to
  inputText(), that is a rather useful feature in Sikuli? Currently it
  has such disadvantages: very small text in the message as well as
  user's input text, no scrolling and no text line breaking to be
  visible in the box. I know this is a "notepad in Sikuli" :) but what
  if it is easy to bring such options?

  I got acquainted with
  https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/240592 similar
  question, but those solution is not as suitable as oneline inputtext()
  in small scripts and for beginners.

  Well, the text should be a bit larger in the inputtext() at least.
  Other options might be less important currently.