Hi RaiMan,

I am new user to SikuliX, I have done the set-up on one of the PC and it is
working fine.
Working with Jython and Robot framework.

Thanks for all the support provided in the documents and as well answer to all
questions.

My Question is :
Want to do same set-up on other PC, but I did not find the sikuli folder under:
SikulixAppData->Lib after successful installation of Sikulix.

When we install Sikulix, The Lib folder is missing in the SikulixAppData:

Can you please help me to create this folder. I want this folder as I need to
copy the Lib->sikuli content to Jython->Lib.

Thanks in advance..!
Karan Rasur

is an answer contact for Sikuli.