the irritating popup is caused by the use of ' in a comment (didn't and
let's)

so using
did not

instead of
didn't

does not lead to the popup.

In any case, with 1.1.1 no images would be deleted when this popup comes
up for whatever reason.

The deletion of the images must have resulted in the use of the 1.1.0
before at a time when the script contained such an incomplete comment as
mentioned above.

I will

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.1.1] osx 10.11.6 sikulix 1.1.0 save error (incomplete string
  problem) --- when comment contains '

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  After working with a sikuli IDE 1.1.0 program, I save the file and get
  this error:

  Delete images on save:
  possible uncomplete string in line 1
  No images will be delete!

  All you can do is click OK.  This error has somehow caused 24 .png files
  to be deleted from the contents of the program.
  I had a backup file with all of the patterns...but after I copied all of the
patterns back in my program, I could still not save my new program.
  The backup program lost it's patterns with the same error.  This was quite
  a bit of work to construct the proper icons and target offsets and correct
  size regions.  This is a critical problem to me....I have no way of
recovering this data.  Even a backup gets corrupted and putting the new info
back in the program does not correct it.