Brian Cerny is still having a problem:
Thanks for the reply.

After restarting  my dev machine and running the command prompt as an
administrator, I was able to get it working from the command line with
both Jython 2.7 and 2.5. It does not work as a non-administrator on
Windows though (verified).

com.sun.jna.win32 is in jna-4.3.0.jar and
com.sun.jna.platform.win32 is in jna-platform-4.3.0.jar

Output:
import sys

sys.path.append('C:\Users\bcerny.HRA\Downloads\jna-4.3.0.jar')
import com.sun.jna

sys.path.append('C:\Users\bcerny.HRA\Downloads\jna-platform-4.3.0.jar')
import com.sun.jna.platform.win32

However, I'm still having issues doing the same thing in the SikuliX IDE
even when running it as an administrator.

Tried both the load method and the sys.path.append approach, and neither
worked while running the SikuliX IDE as an administrator.

Any ideas?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.