I've been trying for months to screenshot an alarm on  a stock webpage, but the
background and foreground are so dyanimc that a screenshot I take get's it's
match scaled down to below 30% and then so many false positives crop up.

I've been trying to figure out a solution for months, I think I'm close.

I think I need to paraphrase " if exists(Pattern("image seen as of
monday").targetOffset(-16,-58)):
                                                             print('found 1st
image')
                                                             else:
                                                                  break
                                                          if
exists(Pattern("image seen as of tuesday").targetOffset(-16,-58)):
                                                                print('found
2nd image')
                                                          else:
                                                                   break
                                                          if
exists(Pattern("image seen as of wednesday").targetOffset(-16,-58)):
                                                                print('found
3rd image')

        hover(getLastMatch())

I need it to look for the first one, if it doesn't find it, it looks for the
2nd, and so on and so forth, when it finds one the loop breaks and it moves on
the the hover(getlast match) if it doesn't find one it returns to the top of
the loop.
If I come along hours later and find it hung then I add a thursday screenshot,
just keep adding to the loop till it will always find a match.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.