Wendell posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,
I'm trying to figure out this problem because I only want to use the method
which afford by sikulix to interact with android devices.
Just like
import org.sikuli.android.ADBScreen as ADB
ab = ADB.start()
ab.aTap('img')

but the  exception is :
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.opencv.core.Mat.n_Mat(III)J

there is something wrong in ADBDevice.java , function captureDeviceScreenMat()
line 205 :     Mat matOrg = new Mat(actH, actW, CvType.CV_8UC4);
So There was a mistake in calling the function Mat() from opencv

I had tested the aSwipe and aKey function run correctly but because of the
error , captureScreen can not be used.

Then I try  using Java and import sikulixapi.jar to test where is wrong.
I had read this question https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/626490
,
and write this code to test:
        System.loadLibrary(Core.NATIVE_LIBRARY_NAME);//without this line, the
same error will be reported
        int actH = 1080;
        int actW = 720;
        Mat matOrg = new Mat(actH, actW, CvType.CV_32FC2);

run it, a new error will be reported :
Java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no opencv_java248 in java.library.path

I searched the file in sikulixapi and the folder
:C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\SikulixLibs_201707260804
there are some files about opencv:
libopencv_core248.dll
libopencv_features2d248.dll
libopencv_flann248.dll
libopencv_highgui248.dll
libopencv_imgproc248.dll
libopencv_java248.dll

but no opencv_java248
Now I'm confused and don't know how to deal with it. I just only want to use
the ADBDevice and ADBScreen but the key function
exists,find,aTap can't work.
Anyway thanks RaiMan, you helps me alot : )

is an answer contact for Sikuli.