I'm having trouble clicking on images within a popup that appears when an
object in the application is clicked. Here's my code

def makeMessage():
    wait(5)
    if exists("img0.PNG"):

        click ()
        wait(5)
    else:
        print("Nothing there, whoops")
    if exists("img1.PNG",5):
        click("button.PNG")
    else:
        popup("GUI didn't show up, whoops")

What I expect to happen is that after clicking on the first image a new window
will popup where I'll click a different button. Afterwards a third window pops
up where text will be entered. I didn't include that part because I can't even
get past the first part. Should I be using a different format to do this? I
noticed that even if I just rerun the script with the popup open it will
actually find the image in the background window. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.