DAVID MASTROIANNI is still having a problem:
Yes @Roman, sorry for the lack of code and confusion, and thank you for
helping me thus far.

My script consists only of:

Wait(Image_A, FOREVER)
Click(Image_A)
Wait(Image_B, FOREVER)
Click(Image_B)

and continues this way all the way to Image_Z

I want to add a background statement that if image1, image2, or image3 appear
they get clicked.
Note: Image1, image2, and image3 may possibly not show up at all, or may
possibly show up at some point in between Image_A and Image_Z.

As of right now I watch my script run, and if image 1, 2, or 3 appear I
manually click them and then allow my script to continue to run.

So I want to write something that will allow for these images to get clicked if
they appear.
What exactly would that code look like?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.