@RaiMan

I've been using the new mac OS and this bug seems to be happening with
the new Mac OS version 10.13.1 that was released a few weeks ago, I'm
using the OS with SikulixIDE 1.1.1, Java version 8.

I'll be using the work around in the mean time but thought I'd let you
know in case you haven't had anything come through with the use of MacOS
v10.13.1.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.1.0] OS X 10.10.3: IDE: running scripts acting on some Mac apps:
  work for about 60 seconds, then click/type get really slow ---
  workaround: use command line instead of app

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  ************ workarounds:

  use this to start the IDE from a command line:
  java -jar /Applications/SikuliX.app/Contents/Java/sikulix.jar

  or use the IDE as usual, but do not run from inside the IDE, but in parallel
from a Terminal session (command line)
  <path to your setup folder>/runsikulix -r yourScript.sikuli

  Since this seems to be some serious problem deep down in the Java
  Robot implementation with respect to OS X 10.10, a fix might take some
  time.

  The symptom:
  about 60 seconds after the first Robot action, the robot extensively delays
any mouse and keyboard actions and seems to do some features erroneously or
even not at all.

  on OSX 10.10.3
  With nightly build 1.1.0 22-04-2015 and earlier versions

  i Get a error when i stop a simple loop script as it gets slow.

  for x in range(100):
  App.focus("dild")
  click(1)
  click(2)
  click(3)
  click(4)
  print("at " + str(x))

  i get to about 16 loops and its then get realy slow and finds the
  click´s every 10-20 sec...

  when i stop the script it promtes me that:
  Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
  mouse actions are blocked generally or by formost application

  anybody have any ideas?