RaiMan proposed the following answer:
I can confirm, that it also works fine on my Windows 10 latest build on
desktop machine.

But definitely there are problems on some machines having this Windows
10 latest build (and before the update it worked).

My guess is that the problem depends on a specific
hardware/software/driver combination, that we both do not have on our
desktop machines - and many other people seem to work without problems,
since I had only 2 complaints until now and you are the 3rd with your
Surface machine.

I am sorry for that, but as mentioned: ???????????????????

is an answer contact for Sikuli.