RaiMan proposed the following answer:
Here you are with a basic solution:

- run a setup with the latest nightly 1.1.2 (select option 1 and 2)

- in the setup folder run
java -jar sikulixsetup-1.1.2-....jar scriptjar <path-to-your-script>

- if everything works, you get a script.jar (which you might rename as
you like)

- to run your script jar:
java -jar <path-to-script-jar>

Be aware:
- with every script, that you pack this way, you get a jar that at least has
60MB
- this only works for one script currently

For now I decided to leave it experimental for now and undocumented,
because it does not look like the ultimate solution ;-)

My idea is to have a runner jar, that can be used to run other jars,
that only contain obfuscated/compiled scripts.

The overall challenge is to allow imports and assure access to image
files contained in the scripts.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.