Hi,

I am using sikulix in my project and I want speed up to save time. The code can
work with Setting.MoveMouseDelay=0.5.

When I try to set the Setting.MoveMouseDelay to 0, sikulix just can't click in
the right position.

And the log shows:
[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be ***
but after move is ***
Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
 Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.
You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.

But I check the document, it says:

Settings.MoveMouseDelay
Control the time taken for mouse movement to a target location by setting this
value to a decimal value (default 0.5). The unit is seconds. Setting it to 0
will switch off any animation (the mouse will “jump” to the target location).

I am using java_8_171 64 bit version, win10, sikulix1.1.1.

Looking forward to any reply, thanks for the great project and help.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.