I have written a sikuli script and then imported the python file. When I try to
access a particular function (which is in the python file) from my sikuli
script the required action is not performed. Sikuli is able to access the
python file, if I run the sikuli script and there are any errors in the python
file I can see them on sikuli logs. Just the function isn't running.
The files look similar to this

---Sikuli script---
import nameofpythonfile as lsyb
reload (lsyb)

     class firstclass(oj):
         def __init__(self):
            self.abc=lsyb.nameofpythonfile("Path of file")
            #there are some other function in between

         def search(self,p)
             a=self.abc.func(p)

---python file---
def func(self,p):
   print("Hello")

#some other functions
if __name__=="__main__":

The above file prints Hello when I run it directly but not when I run it from
sikuli.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.