Hello,

i have some scripts to control UI Elements of an application in severals
displays resolution. in this example "1920x1080" and "1600x900.
For each Script i have the grab of the UI application whith the correct
resolution.

1- i execute in my script the commande "xrandr -s 1600x900" to adjust my
display in 1600x900
1-  my script control UI in displayFormat 1600x900
2- i execute an another Script whith the first commande "xrandr -s 1920x1080"
to adjust my display in 1920x1080
3-  my script control UI in displayFormat 1920x1080
--> i have some ERROR when Sikuli Lookfor outside the 1600x900 area.
--> It's looks like Sikuli is still looking for in 1600x900. When i have some
assert Fail, the Grab is in 1600x900.

An idea  to force Sikuli in the new Resolution ? or a Workaround for testing
severals display resolutions ?
Thanks !

is an answer contact for Sikuli.