I'm running a suprocess.call command in the middle of my sikulix-script and
realized that sikuli doesn't wait for subprocess completion, instead it
interrupts it and continue executing the code bellow.

Adding a wait command does the trick but I am interested to know if there is a
better way to handle this since it's not always easy to predict how much it it
would take to finish subprocess, and adding excessive waiting time just to
ensure suprocess pass successfully is not the option I am looking for.

Thanks in advance.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.