I've been working with Sikuli to develop a Framework to test our software and
currently my Framework is utilizing VNC conenctions so that we don't have to
install Sikuli on every environment. I've ran into a few speed bumps with only
utilizing VNC connections but for the most part I've got passed most of them.

I'm wondering how I would go about creating a sub region within a VNC region.
Is it currently possible with the most recent nightly build of Sikuli. I'm
currently running on 1.0.3.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.